Monday, March 25, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness - Trailer



        I couldn't tell you how stoked I am for this movie. I personally loved J.J. Abrams's first Star Trek movie a couple years ago. It introduced the characters and the world well; it was entertaining and extremely likable; it told an engrossing and memorable story; everything about it was great except for one thing: the villain. I love a good villain and Eric Bana was only okay as the villain in the first movie. He didn't really define himself though. But in this movie, we have Benedict Cumberbatch (one of the best actors out there today) as the villain and he looks intimidating as hell. Even though the trailers show so much of him, his character is still such a mystery and I love that. Not only does Cumberbatch's character seem awesome, but a lot of the scenes in the trailer look awesome; particularly when the Enterprise crashed into the water. I really do hope that the story and the villain are as ambitious as the trailer sets them out to be. This is definitely one of my top 5 anticipated movies of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment