Saturday, April 13, 2013

Scary Movie 5 - Noodles Review


0.5 out of 10 Noodles

     It sucked. I don't really even want to talk about it. I actually sometimes enjoy watching the first two Scary Movies, but this one is just so bad. It's not even funny! I thought we already got our shit horror parody of the year with A Haunted House like yesterday. Scary Movie 5 is even worse than that. It's written terribly, it's acted terribly, it's jokes are terrible. The movie relies on poop and fart jokes; c'mon, that's too stupid. I only laughed for about 2 minutes, during the Inception part of the film. But even that was just a small smirk-type laugh. That's sad for a movie that's supposed to make people laugh out loud. All in all, I really don't want to talk about this movie anymore. It's stupid, unfunny, and unnecessary. It gets half a Noodle out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment